Cry Hard White Girls Cropped Tank (Eco-Vero)
Crying your eyes out is a weird colloquialism. We merely sketched it up in an illustration paying homage to the weirdness of the English language — a visual metaphor that has people calling us strange for drawing what everyone has been saying for donkey's years!
Original illustration for Conquer Gear ® by Tomoya Hiramatsu.
Women's ecovero™ vest
Jersey 4.57 oz / 150 g
70% EcoVero™ Viscose 30% Organic Cotton
* A soft fabric made from nature. It feels more natural than your soft quilted toilet tissue that you use to wipe your ass.
* Wood and pulp that comes from sustainably managed forests and plantations with PEFC certification.
* 50% Reduction of CO2 emissions compared to conventional Viscose.
* Compostable and biodegradable eco-fabric. So even after its lifecycle is over it won't screw up the world.
* Transparency throughout the supply chain, award-winning accreditations.
* EU Ecolabel.
A cropped shape that isn't super fitted when worn.
To describe the softness of Eco Vero wouldn't do it justice, it's as close to silk to the touch that any non-animal vegan product can be. It doesn't bobble in the wash like many cheap and nasty viscose derivatives. it can be washed just like all your other environmentally sourced (or not) clothing in the wash. It will just dry faster then everything else you own!
Perfect summer travel top?
1.) Water-Based Ink printing - Organic inks, because water should not be polluted to make printed goods.
2.) Earth Positive / Climate Neutral® - 100% Organic Product, with a 90% reduced carbon footprint in manufacturing. It is cutting pollution out thoroughly before it happens, rather than just planting a tree to make up for causing them in the first place.
3.) Fair Wear Foundation - made this way for peace of mind and ethical treatment of people in the garment industry. From start to finish, we don't want to make a garment covered in tears, no matter how rebellious our images are!
All Conquer Gear items are "Illustrated by artists, ethically produced!"